Saturday, June 26, 2010

I don't like soccer but the U.S. squad has me paying attention

I'm not a soccer fan nor will I ever will be. But the U.S. team in the World Cup has me paying a little attention to the sport for once. I'm not here to pimp the sport or give it props. I could really care less. But for some reason i've paid attention to it. Maybe because the U.S. actually has a chance to make a deep run for the first time in ages. Yeah I know,don't break your ankle jumping off the bandwagon. Hey,I never claimed to have actually like the sport in the first place,so all you faux Yankees,Lakers,and Cowboys fans can shut up. Maybe it's my patriotism kicking in a little bit. I don't know. All I know is that privately I've jumped on the wagon and won't jump off until the U.S. is out of the tournament.     

No comments: