Monday, January 24, 2011

My Favorite Moments From Super Bowls Past

I'll be posting my personal favorite moments from past Super Bowls over the next few days. For some reason I watch these highlights year after year. If there are any you have leave a comment. I'm sure everyone won't agree with mine.



Super Bowl XIII- My uncle was and still is a Steelers fan, therefore I was one. I still enjoy this action packed game, as the Steelers capitalized on Dallas miscues. I have a lot of moments from this game. I still enjoy the clincher.



There was also the Jackie Smith drop and the most disputed pass interference call in Super Bowl history called on Benny Barnes. The drop is around the 3:00 mark.





Super Bowl XIV- Another game I can still watch. I loved the two long Stallworth catches. I still think Stallworth was a better receiver than Swann, and a lot of people will debate me on that.



Stallworth caught another long bomb later which set up the final touchdown.





 

No comments: