Saturday, March 26, 2011

Michael Beasley Shuts Down Twitter Page

Another day, another Twitter controversy. Not really a controversy, but someone backtracking on what they posted and going into denial about it.

Minnesota Timberwolves forward Michael Beasley shut down his Twitter page after re-tweeting that head coach Kurt Rambis needs to let him 'play his game'. Message to Beasley, playing your game is why your in Minnesota and not Miami right now.

The post read, "I sure wish coach would just let @RealMIkebeasley play his game!"


After the message was out Beasley recanted and said he has no problem with Rambis. He also said the post was accidental.

"Nah, nah, nah, nah," Beasley said. "Kurt has given me all the opportunity in the world to grow as a player, as a leader. I really don't have anything against Kurt and my game."


Beasley says he finished with Twitter, for now.

"I just got tired of it. Somebody said something I didn't like. I just got rid of it. That was an accidental re-tweet," he said. I really don't know how to tweet well from my Blackberry. That was accidental. I didn't agree with it at all."

If you're gonna deny what you say about how you feel about something, it's best to keep it verbal or don't say it at all. At least you can deny it when it's verbal.

 










 

No comments: