Monday, April 16, 2012

Kentucky's Eloy Vargas takes a fan to her prom

Seldom used Kentucky center Eloy Vargas made one fan queen for a night. During an autograph signing session Saturday Vargas was approached by Natascha Richardson, a 17-year-old student at Gatton Academy. She then asked Vargas to accompany her to her prom.


“It was my turn to get an autograph and I was just like, what are you doing tonight, and he was like ‘what are you doing tonight’ and I was like, you should go to prom with me and it just kind of happened and I was like ahh, cool.” 


Vargas accepted and hurried to get ready for his date. He was happy to be doing something tho make someone else happy.

"She didn’t have a date so I thought, I should do something for her,” Vargas said.


"It's a lot of blessings to be a part of this thing right now and be over here, part of this girl's life and making her dream come true," says Vargas.


Vargas did a nice thing for someone on their special night.

No word on who was voted prom queen.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for placing up this article. I'm unquestionably frustrated with struggling to research out pertinent and rational commentary on this matter. everyone now goes in the direction of the amazingly much extremes to possibly generate home their viewpoint that either: everyone else within earth is wrong, or two that everyone but them does not genuinely recognize the situation. pretty numerous many thanks for the concise, pertinent insight....