Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Halladay No Hits Reds

Excuse me for saying that Roy Halladay has ended the Cincinnati Reds 2010 season. True, it's far from over, but in all my years that I've watched baseball and sports in general there has been a moment in the postseason that has rendered plenty of teams dead in the water.

Consider Roy Halladay's no-hitter against the Reds one of them. Halladay tossed the second postseason no-hitter in MLB history. I think this will sink the Reds and send them on their way. I'm not a Reds hater, but ask Nick Anderson how he torpedoed th Orlando Magic in the 1995 NBA Finals. Or ask the Oakland A's how Kirk Gibson flamed their chances in the 1988 World Series. The list can go on. Halladay acheived a great feat in his first postseason start, ever. And he probably ended the Reds' season in the process. 

I could be wrong though.        

No comments: