Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cutler Blasted Via Twitter

Jay Cutler hasn't won anyone over in the court of public opinion. While his teammates said all the right things about Cutler's toughness after the NFC Championship game, there were others that questioned him. Cutler left the game with a knee injury and it was debateable whether he was actually hurt or milking it.

Here's all the tweets from others who have played the game or are still playing.

  RT @markschlereth: As a guy how had 20 knee surgeries you'd have to drag me out on a stretcher to Leave a championship game! #justsaying






RT @RealSkipBayless: I can't wait to talk about Jay Cutler tomorrow at 10 a.m. Eastern, ESPN2. Clay Matthews just said they made him quit.





RT @ddockett: If I'm on chicago team jay cutler has to wait till me and the team shower get dressed and leave 


Knee-gate in Chicago



lAnthony Armstrong


MrArmstrong13


Its hard to know, but it def looked like it. RT @LSUFAN869: @LanceMoore16 Cutler gave up wouldn't you say?


LanceMoore16

I'm no fan of twitter, so I think they could've went public with this. I don't think the Cutler bashing is over by any means.

No comments: