Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Favorite Moments From Super Bowls Past

I'll be posting my personal favorite moments from past Super Bowls over the next few days. For some reason I watch these highlights year after year. If there are any you have leave a comment. I'm sure everyone won't agree with mine.

Super Bowl VII- Miami vs. Washington- Garo Yepremian's classic blooper still lives around this time of year. When Yepremian had a field goal blocked he decided it was a good idea to pick the ball up and play quarterback. The ball flew up in the air and landed in the hands of the Redskins' Mike Bass, who returned it for a touchdown.

       

Super Bowl X- Pittsburgh vs. Dallas- Lynn Swann made one of the greatest catches in Super Bowl history. I feel this is top 5 at the least. I know the footage is grainy like European basketball footage, but bear with me. I don't own the footage.

  

No comments: