Friday, June 10, 2011

Nate Robinson Needs To Learn How To Use A Toilet

Oklahoma City Thunder reserve guard Nate Robinson is one of my favorite players in the NBA. Don't ask me why because even I don't know. I do like Robinson because he's a little guy, feisty, and likes to fight.

Well, Robinson found himself in a bit of trouble recently for urinating in public

WHITE PLAINS — NBA point guard Nate Robinson made quite a splash on Main Street early Friday when police said he was spotted urinating on the sidewalk outside the City Center.



The 5-foot-9 member of the Oklahoma City Thunder, who has also played for the New York Knicks and Boston Celtics, was arrested shortly before 2 a.m. after cops said he was seen doing his business outside the Barnes & Noble store at 230 Main St.


He was taken Police Headquarters where he was issued a ticket charging him with a public urination violation. Robinson was released on $100 bail and is due in City Court on June 22. The violation normally carries a $50 fine. Police said he gave a Seattle, Wash., address.

I have a sick sense of humor so I find this funny. Damn funny. You would think that Robinson would mix in a toilet or something. I know it was late at night and all but he could at least went behind a dumpster. With his short stature he would've been pretty hard to spot.

No comments: