Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Von Miller says Broncos will win the Super Bowl

The NFL Draft  and free agency hasn't even kicked in and Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller is already talking about winning the Super Bowl.

Not do much of him being cocky, but it's more of a dedication to his cousin who was in a car accident according to the Denver Post's Mark Kiszla.

“I fully believe in the Broncos winning the Super Bowl and am fully committed to it,” Miller said Tuesday, during a telephone interview. That was the whole feeling behind this guarantee. It wasn't because I felt all cocky," Miller continued. "This is bigger than me. This is all about my little cousin coming back from a serious accident."

Miller is dedicating the 2013 season to his 6 year old cousin, Jeremiah, who was involved in a car accident and just awoke from a coma.


  1. You can post this where ever.. Denver broncos will win the Super Bowl 2013   if you are with us Retweet
  2. This is why we win the Super Bowl 2013. My little cousin Jeremiah came out of a coma frm a car wreck In west Tx I ❤ U


Some might call it cocky or boasting but this guarantee is pure emotion. He' fired up for his little cousin and wants to win one for him.

7 comments:

Hazel Donovan said...

Wonderful blog post. This is absolute magic from you! I have never seen a more wonderful post than this one. You've really made my day today with this. I hope you keep this up!
cash for cars brisbane
cash for car brisbane

Krystal Nielson said...

I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you.
cash for cars logan

Speedy said...

A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one
srcap car removal
car scrappers brisbane

Car Removals NSW said...

I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job.
Car Removal Wollongong

Hashtag Car Removal said...

Thanks for sharing. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
accidental car removal sydney

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing. We pay our customers instant cash up to $9,999 without any waiting time. It is our policy to not let customers wait for their money. We also provide free towing services, so customers save even more money when dealing with us. This strategy has been a great success with our customers in Queensland. Through this, we gained a lot of goodwill from our customers.
car removal sydney

best cash for cars adelaide said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. Instant Cash, Quick Services & Free Car Removal – Cash for Cars Adelaide is All in One Company in SA! Get Your Car Sold Faster, Top Cash Payments Up To 9,999, Freecash for scrap cars adelaide,